Tuesday, December 17, 2013
I'm a magazine junkie, and I occasionally peruse Cosmo in waiting rooms, at home, in friends' apartments, etc. Their Cosmo quiz is definitely one of my favorite parts, and I actually love doing the quizzes in magazines in general. Maybe it's the Psych major in me that loves it, but it's just really fun and I love learning filling out surveys, quizzes, you name it. I couldn't pass out doing this quiz when I saw it at Rachel's blog. She's amazing, and you should check out her answers at her blog too. :) And check out Erin's blog since she created this fun quiz, and link up your answers to the quiz to share with everyone. Do it, I promise it's really fun!
Sunday, December 15, 2013
|Spin the birthday wheel for a shot!|
I don't know about you
But I'm feeling 22 ;)
Yup, it's my birthday, and I'll go out with friends and eat everything if I want to. Calories don't count! Other than the popular T-Swift song, I love the idea of being 22. Another year older, another year better I always say. I treated this birthday as like an anniversary of being 21 since I didn't do anything crazy for my 21st a year ago. Most of my friends weren't 21 yet at the time so I skipped out on all the bar shenanigans. I guess this was my long overdue 21st redemption, and it was definitely a night to remember!
|Some of my beautiful girl friends! Sadly I don't remember when we took this. Ooops...|
|My friends are the best. :')|
|My free birthday fro yo! #addicted|
Thursday, December 12, 2013
- My Birthday - I'm turning 22 on the 15th (this Sunday) so I'm stoked to celebrate another year of life. I'm starting to get really creeped out by the number of candles on my cake, but I get to eat yummy cake and be selfish for the day. And that's my mature approach to my birthday and aging ha!
- Finals - I'll finish finals tomorrow morning so I can't wait to finally be done with school for a little bit. This quarter has been so awful, and I won't miss it at all. Adios fall quarter! Hello winter break!
- Disneyland - My family and I are going to Disneyland next weekend. Obviously, it'll be the best weekend ever. I'm a Disney child, and I need my dole whip fix.
- Christmas - I saved the best for last. Christmas is my favorite holiday, and I'm excited to watch Christmas movies and eat more festive cookies. I love the beautiful decorations everywhere, and I'm a sucker for the smell of pine trees. Gotta love that warm Christmas feeling. :)
Sunday, December 8, 2013
It's that time of the quarter again - finals! Yuck. I'm seriously stressed out and overwhelmed. Of course I'm not ready so I'll be studying my life away. :( But here's a fun Sunday Social post as a study break. Because you need breaks to stay sane during this time...
1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
I like to change my wallpapers occasionally according to the season or holiday of the time. My current wallpaper is very festive because I'm obsessed with Christmas.
|Snowy Christmas trees are amazing. :)|
I have a lip balm, hand cream, cuticle balm, and magazines by my bed. Basically some of my night essentials and reading.
3. What is your least favorite chore?
I hate doing dishes and cleaning the shower area of the bathroom. Emphasis on hate.
4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Waking up and getting out of bed is a forever struggle. It's so cold in the mornings right now and all I wanna do is snuggle under my covers and be cozy.
5. What do you do to vent anger?
I do a bunch of things, but I mainly eat my feelings or bake something. I like to be in my head to cool off and avoid taking it out on other people.
6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
Christmas, duh. I LOVE everything about it. I'm a December baby and Christmas fanatic all the way!