Sunday, December 15, 2013

I'm Feeling 22! :)

Spin the birthday wheel for a shot!
Oh oh!
I don't know about you
But I'm feeling 22 ;)

Yup, it's my birthday, and I'll go out with friends and eat everything if I want to. Calories don't count! Other than the popular T-Swift song, I love the idea of being 22. Another year older, another year better I always say. I treated this birthday as like an anniversary of being 21 since I didn't do anything crazy for my 21st a year ago. Most of my friends weren't 21 yet at the time so I skipped out on all the bar shenanigans. I guess this was my long overdue 21st redemption, and it was definitely a night to remember!

Some of my beautiful girl friends! Sadly I don't remember when we took this. Ooops...
My friends and I went out to dinner at El Toro Bravo, which is a Mexican restaurant in my college town's downtown area. Their chips were amazing, and I got flan and churros as nice birthday freebies! After dinner, we went bar hopping and got some yummy drinks and also some not-so-yummy, strong drinks. It was a fun night, but I was definitely a sleepy grandma by the end of the night. Aging is not being easy on me (have mercy!). I was also a hot mess by the end of the night, but thank goodness for amazing friends that looked out for me. I survived!
My friends are the best. :')
To top it all off, my girl friends also made me an amazing poster, and I also received some fun cards from friends this year. They know me so well, and I love them dearly for knowing me almost too well. The sea otter card is so punny. It's OTTERLY amazing (credit goes to the card maker, sadly I'm not that clever)! I'm a sentimental person, and these things definitely made me feel loved and special. :)

My free birthday fro yo! #addicted
I had an amazing birthday, and I feel so blessed to have a fantastic group of friends and family in life. I didn't take too many pictures unfortunately. But I think that's okay since that probably means I was having too much fun to stop and lose precious time over getting that picture perfect Instagram shot. Time is a gift, and I'm grateful for every minute I have of it. Cheers to 22 years, and I'm hoping for good health and more memorable, fun times ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 22nd princess! What a fun weekend! Froyo and drinks yes! You're pulling off 'feeling 22' better than t-swift ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you so please say hello and leave a comment. :)