Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Social: More About Me


Sunday Social

It's that time of the quarter again - finals! Yuck. I'm seriously stressed out and overwhelmed. Of course I'm not ready so I'll be studying my life away. :( But here's a fun Sunday Social post as a study break. Because you need breaks to stay sane during this time...

1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
I like to change my wallpapers occasionally according to the season or holiday of the time. My current wallpaper is very festive because I'm obsessed with Christmas.
Snowy Christmas trees are amazing. :)
2. What do you keep beside your bed?
I have a lip balm, hand cream, cuticle balm, and magazines by my bed. Basically some of my night essentials and reading.

3. What is your least favorite chore? 
I hate doing dishes and cleaning the shower area of the bathroom. Emphasis on hate.

4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Waking up and getting out of bed is a forever struggle. It's so cold in the mornings right now and all I wanna do is snuggle under my covers and be cozy.

5. What do you do to vent anger?
I do a bunch of things, but I mainly eat my feelings or bake something. I like to be in my head to cool off and avoid taking it out on other people.

6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
Christmas, duh. I LOVE everything about it. I'm a December baby and Christmas fanatic all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you so please say hello and leave a comment. :)