Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Blogmopolitan Quiz

I'm a magazine junkie, and I occasionally peruse Cosmo in waiting rooms, at home, in friends' apartments, etc. Their Cosmo quiz is definitely one of my favorite parts, and I actually love doing the quizzes in magazines in general. Maybe it's the Psych major in me that loves it, but it's just really fun and I love learning filling out surveys, quizzes, you name it. I couldn't pass out doing this quiz when I saw it at Rachel's blog. She's amazing, and you should check out her answers at her blog too. :) And check out Erin's blog since she created this fun quiz, and link up your answers to the quiz to share with everyone. Do it, I promise it's really fun!

2 comments:

  1. Do what you love and love what you do? Nothing could be more true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog thanks to this quiz! I'm obsessed with angel wings too. Absolutely love your blog name!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you so please say hello and leave a comment. :)