Thursday, December 12, 2013

December List

December is my favorite month so I couldn't pass up making a list of my faves this month. I hope everyone's enjoying the holidays doing festive things. :)
  • My Birthday - I'm turning 22 on the 15th (this Sunday) so I'm stoked to celebrate another year of life. I'm starting to get really creeped out by the number of candles on my cake, but I get to eat yummy cake and be selfish for the day. And that's my mature approach to my birthday and aging ha!
  • Finals - I'll finish finals tomorrow morning so I can't wait to finally be done with school for a little bit. This quarter has been so awful, and I won't miss it at all. Adios fall quarter! Hello winter break!
  • Disneyland - My family and I are going to Disneyland next weekend. Obviously, it'll be the best weekend ever. I'm a Disney child, and I need my dole whip fix.
  • Christmas - I saved the best for last. Christmas is my favorite holiday, and I'm excited to watch Christmas movies and eat more festive cookies. I love the beautiful decorations everywhere, and I'm a sucker for the smell of pine trees. Gotta love that warm Christmas feeling. :)
What are you looking forward to this month?

2 comments:

  1. Happy early Birthday!! I'm so ready for break as well.. One more final tomorrow and then I'm done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope your finals went well, and I'm so glad break is finally here!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you so please say hello and leave a comment. :)