In the October box, I received the following products:
- Rooted Beauty Raspberry Citrus Invigorating Facial Wipes - I've actually heard about this company before, and I'm dying to try their lip butters. I haven't tried these face wipes yet, but I already love that they're earth-friendly and gentle for your skin.
- Metropolis Lavender & Spearmint and Lime & Spearmint Lip Creams - I'm using the lavender one right now, and it's like a mini aromatherapy session when I apply it. They're so moisturizing, and the packaging is also beautiful.
- Awake Caffeinated Chocolate - These are so yummy, and the caramel flavor is my favorite! They don't give you a lot of caffeine, but I've gotten a little bit from eating them.
- Awesome Bars in Salty Peanut and Blueberry Almond - The packaging and name are definitely a win! The salty peanut was a tad too salty for my liking, but they were still okay. The packaging was kind of loud, almost similar to the Sun Chips packaging a while back when they became more eco-friendly, so be careful opening these bars.
- Baggu Reusable Bag - I love reusable bags, and I really like these because they fold up so neatly. The info card also noted that they're freakishly strong so that's a super win in my book.
- Coupon Codes for InstaEDU and ThredUP