Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgivukkah!

Found on Pinterest

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you that are celebrating it today. I'm home from college so I'm extremely grateful to be with my family. Life isn't always great, but I still have a lot to be thankful for regardless. My family and friends mean the world to me so I am eternally grateful for them. Count your blessings everyone today and always! And may the odds be ever in your favor if you're braving Black Friday tomorrow!
Found on Buzzfeed
If you're celebrating two holidays today, happy Thanksgivukkah! I love Jewish food (mmmm hamantaschen!), and one of my closest friends is Jewish so I know a thing or two about Hanukkah. If you don't know how awesome Thanksgivukkah could be, you have to read this. Challah stuffing anyone??

Whatever you're celebrating today, have an awesome one! Every day may not be good, but there's something good about every day. :)

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you so please say hello and leave a comment. :)