Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag

Sweater weather is the best weather. I love that it's finally cold enough outside here in northern California to wear sweaters and hoodies. It's super chilly in the morning, but it warms up throughout the day to the perfect cozy temperature. I love fall so much that I needed to do this tag in addition to The Autumn Tag. This tag has been going around Youtube for a while now so I got the questions from there. Of course, I had to include the Sweater Weather song, right? :)


1. Favorite candle scent?
I love cinnamon or apple scents. More like the sweet kinds, not the spicy ones.

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
I like all of them, but I think I've been into teas more often lately. My current favorite is Good Earth's Sweet & Spicy Tea. It's like fall in a cup. Yep, best description ever.

Available on Amazon, but the best deal is in Costco!
3. What's the best fall memory you have?
Apple Hill visits! The place simply epitomizes fall for me.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Winged eyeliner! I prefer very plain nude lips since I'm more of a lip balm girl on the daily. I have the hardest time with winging out eyeliner, but when I get it right, it is amazing!
  
5. What do you want to be for Halloween?
Well, I wanted to be a cat burglar, but I ended up doing the baseball girl thing instead. Special mention goes to this awesome cat puns costumes list!

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Mashed potatoes and gravy - 'nuff said!

7. Hats or Scarves?
Scarves! I recently discovered the awesomeness of infinity scarves so I'm looking forward to acquiring more of those this season.


8. Most worn sweater?
I'm a closet Hello Kitty fan. I avoid buying HK related items since I'm in my twenties now, but sometimes I can't help myself like with this sweater...

Ignore the awkward pose - I didn't want to block the face too much...
9. Favorite fall nail polish?
Lately, I've been loving Orly's Rage. It's a gorgeous metallic rose gold color that stays on forever on my nails.

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Neither really, but I'm down for football games. I like the food and social aspects associated with them at least.

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny jeans. I don't do the leggings as pants thing, especially since it gets chilly here in the colder months.

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
I don't have either one of these, but I really, really want some combat boots!

13. What's your #1 favorite thing about fall?
I love everything about it! The cooler weather, coziness, and holidays all tie for first place. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you so please say hello and leave a comment. :)