Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Target Haul!

Overview of my Target haul!





Yes, I have a serious problem. I basically have no self-control when I shop at Target so hauls like this tend to happen. #sorrynotsorry - real talk. The quality of the pictures isn't the best, but I tried to do this under 5 minutes while my roommate left the room so I did what I could...
I got the L'Oreal Original Voluminous mascara at a good price with a coupon so I'm excited to try it. I've heard a lot of Youtubers raving about this mascara so I hope it works well for me. I've never tried a L'Oreal mascara before so I'll definitely mention it in a favorites post if I end up liking it. Then, I also saw a bunch of OPI polishes for $4 in the One Spot area so I grabbed this light gray/off-white neutral color. I love OPI polishes, and that was a great bargain!

I bought two dresses in the clearance section. I LOVE the dark blue dress, and it has a great silhouette. It'll be perfect for professional and party settings so I had to buy it. Plus, it was on sale for $12 - no joke! The pink dress was on sale for $5, but I'll be returning it since it doesn't fit me well. It's also a bit longer than I would like so I'd rather get my money back.

The One Spot section in Target basically robs me every time I "casually" browse the shelves. I got a bunch of cute crafty things just because. I bought the journal to keep in my purse and backpack for random notes, but sadly it doesn't have any lines. Not sure what I'll be doing with it now but I'll figure something out. The panda stickers were a mandatory buy - 'nuff said. I'm a sucker for cute puffy stickers. The dog stickers will be a gift, and it's also super adorable. It could definitely be a must-have for dog-lovers. Last, I bought lots of Christmas socks (like the one pictured in the right corner) for gifts. Target has great holiday socks all the time so I highly recommend checking them out as fun stocking stuffers for the holidays.

Finally, I bought two flasks and beer socks. I'm slowly gathering alcohol-related gifts for my brother's 21st birthday so I thought these were pretty cool gifts for him. I bought an extra flask as a Christmas present for my friend. I think I want to bedazzle it if I can figure out how so I hope she'll like that.

Andddd that is everything I got from Target over the weekend. I haven't shopped in Target for about a month now so I thought it would be fun to blog about my successful shopping trip. I love Target so much, and it's good to be bad when it comes to shopping there. Anyone else love Target as much as I do? :)

1 comment:

  1. i just shared a haul today on my blog!! i love a good haul.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you so please say hello and leave a comment. :)