Saturday, November 16, 2013

Empties #3

Sadly, I lost the other pictures I had from my Moving Out mini series so I'm just moving forward with recent empties. These are the recent products I've used up lately, and this will be a little review of them. I love finishing products, and I've been going through a lot of stuff lately so more are on their way soon!
  • Kiss My Face Ultra Moisturizer in Peaches & Creme - I used this as a body lotion, and it was really hydrating and moisturizing. I didn't like the scent after a while, and it was also really hard to apply because you had to really rub it into the skin. I won't repurchase it in the future.
  • EOS Shave Cream in Vanilla Bliss - I loved the warm vanilla scent, and it was a great thick shaving cream. You can use it wet or dry, but I always used it in the shower for convenience. I may repurchase it in the future, but I have other ones that I want to try for now.
  • Method Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner Spray - It worked pretty well, and I'll probably repurchase it in the future since it works well. The scent is pretty strong so beware if you're sensitive to fragrances. I'm in the mood to try other natural cleaning products so it may be a while before I'll repurchase it.
  • Hurraw Vanilla Bean Lip Balm - This is probably my favorite lip balm out of everything I've used in my life. It's so moisturizing, and it also has a decent wear time. With this lip balm, I usually only applied it once or twice a day and I experienced no dryness whatsoever! This is a holy grail kind of product for me, and I will definitely repurchase!
  • Dove Clear Tone Antiperspirant and Deodorant - I liked this deodorant because it worked well throughout the day, and the scent was really nice. I'm trying to switch to natural deodorants without aluminum so I won't be repurchasing this. If you want a good, affordable regular deodorant, I would definitely recommend this!
  • Derma E Anti-Aging Hand Creme - I liked this hand cream, but I didn't notice a dramatic anti-aging effect. My hands don't look that bad to begin with so I didn't really need the anti-aging benefits. This was a nice summer hand cream because of its light consistency and it also lasts forever. The fragrance was pretty strong, but thankfully the scent was nice so I didn't mind it too much. I may repurchase it again after I go through my current stash of hand creams.
  • Maybelline Clean Express Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover - I actually really liked this makeup remover, and it exceeded my expectations. My Milani eyeliner can be really hard to remove, but this removed it easily without having to tug at my eyes too much. It claims to be oil-free, but for me, I noticed some oily residue around my eyes after each use. It didn't bother me since I wash my face right after that step anyway. I want to use a more natural makeup remover so I won't be repurchasing this sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you so please say hello and leave a comment. :)