Tuesday, November 26, 2013

CVS Couponing Haul

Everything was free.99!


I'm just gonna say it - I'm a broke college student. With the cost of tuition, books, and rent nowadays, I'm on a tight budget and it's a rough life. I'm pretty frugal in general so I try my best to make this all work and please place an emphasis on try. Anyway, one of the main ways I save money is to shop with coupons and browse the weekly circulars for good deals on stuff that I need or want to get in the near future.

This week, CVS and Rite Aid are running some great promotions this week, and you can score some free products after CVS's Extra Care bucks or Rite Aid's Up Rewards. If you're not sure what those are, they're basically like vouchers that you can use for your future purchase(s) at each store. In the picture above, those are the free items that I purchased on sale at CVS this week. I think I spent about $12 and I got $12 back in Extra Care bucks that I will definitely use soon since I need to pick up some more stuff for my apartment anyway.

So, I just wanted to share this post because there's still time to get the same deal at CVS this week. Rite Aid has a similar promotion so I'd check out Rite Aid as well if you can. I think I might make a trip this week too and check out what they have since I love getting essentially free stuff. I really like couponing sometimes, and it's not as much as work as some people think. To my fellow college-aged peers, I highly recommend that you try couponing. All the savings really add up in the long run, and there are a lot of couponing blogs nowadays that make it so much easier for beginners. Happy couponing!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I hope you had some success with it. I love getting freebies from couponing. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you so please say hello and leave a comment. :)