Sunday, November 24, 2013

Friendsgiving '13!

On Friday night, my friends and I had a "friendsgiving" dinner, and it was a potluck style event. Everything was yummy, and I definitely had seconds of mashed potatoes and stuffing. Yummmmm! They're definitely my favorite Thanksgiving dishes. I made pumpkin swirled brownies, and the recipe didn't turn out exactly the way I hoped it would. If you have any suggestions for a recipe, please leave some ideas in a comment below.
Even with our busy schedules, I'm so glad we all managed to have a friendsgiving together. It was the best way to wrap up a long, busy week. I can't wait to get through the next few days of school so I can finally go home and relax with my friends and family!

Anyone else super excited for Thanksgiving with friends or family?

1 comment:

  1. Thats so precious! I saw so many people had a friendsgiving this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you so please say hello and leave a comment. :)