Saturday, September 21, 2013

Happy Fall! + The Autumn Tag

Happy first day of fall everyone! It rained today in my town so it added even more awesomeness in welcoming the first day of my favorite season. Fall is my favorite season because of the perfect crisp and cool weather, and it marks the beginning of the holiday season with Halloween, which is also one of my favorite holidays. I wasn't tagged by anyone, but I wanted to do these questions anyway. I saw this tag from Taylor's blog at The California College Student so check out her blog to see her answers as well!

View from my glass door today
For Autumn, what is your...
1. Favorite thing about it?
I already answered it in my intro above, but I don't mind gushing over it again. I love the cooler weather, the change in color of the leaves, any food item that is apple-related, the return of some of my favorite TV shows, and that cozy, comfy feeling!

2. Favorite drink?
I have not tried the deliciousness of PSL so I can't claim that as my favorite. I'm a hot cocoa and apple cider kind of girl, but I love my hot drinks (teas, white chocolate mochas, etc.) even more during the fall and winter in general.

3. Favorite scent/candle?
Love anything cinnamon!

4. Best lipstick?
I don't like to wear lipsticks, but I'm a lip balm junkie (no shame in that either). I love my Hurraw! balms all year!

5. Go to moisturizer?
I don't have a holy grail moisturizer, but I really enjoyed using the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream last winter. I got the 2 oz. size since I wasn't sure it would work for me, and I'm thankful that it did. I sometimes got this nasty dry spot near my eye area, and it did wonders moisturizing that area.

Image from Sephora

6. Go to colors for eyes?
I don't do much eye makeup, but I think brown and purple shades are beautiful in the fall.

7. Favorite music or band/singer to listen to?
Mumford and Sons and Jack Johnson are my favorites, but The Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack deserves some honorable mention as well, especially with the song below. In case you were wondering, I have been listening to the soundtrack while typing up this post. Yep, I'm obsessed.

This Is Halloween              by Nightmare Before Christmas on Grooveshark

8. Favorite outfit to wear?
I love wearing my sweaters, scarves, and moccasins everywhere. Comfort is a must, and fuzzy socks are also life necessities.

9. Autumn treat (i.e. a new scarf or bag you have your eye on)?
I recently splurged on my first Dogeared jewelry piece, and I'm obsessed with it! I will definitely be wearing it a lot this season (and pretty much the rest of my life too).

Isn't she a beauty?

10. Favorite place to be?
I love Apple Hill! I already talked a little bit about it in my first Sunday Social post, but here is the link to that if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Those are all the questions, and I'm tagging YOU if you're reading this far into the post. I hope all of you are loving fall like I know I will! :)

2 comments:

  1. Goreous necklace, thanks for doing & spreading the tag, I think that it's so fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I love answering surveys so tag posts are fun to do!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you so please say hello and leave a comment. :)