Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hello and a little introduction! :)

Hello blogosphere! Some call me Angie, and I'm a 21 year old college senior at UC Davis. I live in northern California, and I love traveling and exploring random towns and cities. I live for cold, rainy weather even though I live in one of the sunniest places ever. My family mainly consists of me, my younger brother, my mom, and my grandmother, who lives in the Philippines. I am half Filipino and half Chinese; I love that I have the best of both worlds when it comes to food! My favorite color is blue, and I try to stay away from things that are pink. I don't have any pets, but I'm a proud owner of two panda pillow pets! :D

So I'm starting this blog because I'm an internet addict, and I'm always finding cool things on the internet, including awesome blogs that have really inspired me to create my own space. I just wanted to make a place where I can share my life, thoughts, musings, and obsessions. I love to talk about food, baking, books, movies, TV shows, pop culture, shopping (I love Trader Joe's and Target!!!), beauty, travel (love anything French!), health, wellness, pandas (cute animals in general really), crafts, natural lifestyle, social media, and more! I'm not the best writer (writing feels like it takes all of my soul sometimes - jokes, sorta not really...), but I hope I can improve on that with this blog. And I really hope I can also make some friends along the way who have similar interests as me so please leave me some comments or ask me any questions. I'd love to get to know y'all out there, and I think you should get to know me too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you so please say hello and leave a comment. :)