Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Social: My Blog

Sunday Social

1. What is the name of your blog?
My blog is called simple paper wings, and I got the name from my recent obsession with angel wings.

2. What do you love most about blogging?
Since I'm new at blogging, I love just gathering ideas for blog posts and looking for inspiration from other blogs or pinterest.

3. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted to have some sort of a creative outlet for my life, and I thought it might be fun to have like an archive of stuff I love or things that have been going on in my life.

4. What is something you’d want to tell someone just starting out in the blog world?
Don't think, just do it! :) Honestly, I've thought about starting this blog for a long time now, and I'm glad I finally took the plunge. It's still a work in progress, but I think it'll come together in time hopefully.

5. Biggest blogging learning experience you’ve had?
So far, I've found it really helpful to jot down ideas as I stumble upon a topic that I might want to blog about eventually. There have been many times where I opened a new blog post page and got writer's block, which is really awful. Now, I have a short list of ideas I can refer to if I need a little starting point.

6. What are three blogs you love?
These are my current favorites, and I highly recommend them!

That Girl Magazine
Pure Makeup
Becoming Minimalist

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogosphere. I am hoping that you will find it to be a happy and fun experience. Always be yourself and keep a thick skin.

    Sophia
    twentyfiveseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the advice! I'll keep those things in mind. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you so please say hello and leave a comment. :)