Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Social: My Purse and Daily Essentials


Sunday Social
This week's questions are about purses, which is fun because I just cleaned out my purse (I had so many receipts that I have been accumulating since the beginning of time) and I'd love to share my essentials.

1. What is your favorite handbag you've ever owned?

I use this bag all the time. It's the perfect size to hold my stuff and extras, and I'm glad it's durable since it is still with me after all these years. I think I might have gotten it at Tilly's in high school or Pacsun since the brand is Billabong. The stud detailing on the outside is cool, and there's also a cool black and white tribal print on the inside.

My favorite and most used purse

2. What is your dream handbag you lust over?
I am completely smitten with the Chanel Quilted Leather Handbag! It's a classic, versatile purse that goes well with everything and anything. What's not to love, right?



3. What are the daily essentials in your purse or work bag?
I gotta have my lip balm, hand sanitizer, water bottle, keys, wallet, pen(s), gum or breath mints, granola bar (I always get hungry), my iPhone and phone charger, small makeup bag, and planner.

4. What's in your purse (with pictures)?

My purse is currently clean so this is a rare moment for me. Usually I have a lot more stuff, but I was running errands on Friday so I wanted to empty my purse and travel lightly. Right now (starting from the top left), I have: a Colgate wisp, Angry Birds band-aids, a nail cutter, the lemon EOS lip balm with SPF, a brush/mirror combo thingy, the grapefruit mint Hello breath spray, Hello Kitty blotting sheets, a Bath and Body Works Paris Amour lip gloss, a black pen, a Cleanwell hand sanitizer in orange vanilla, a Benadryl itch stick, Tums, my wallet, and my keys. I used my phone to take a picture of my purse stuff, but that was also in there. I'll give it a couple of more days until I get my whole life back in there.

1 comment:

  1. I like channel bag too.cute hello kitty blotting sheets.new GFC follower
    Hope you can visit my Sunday Social

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you so please say hello and leave a comment. :)