Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Social: It's Almost Fall!


Sunday Social

I love seeing this blog link up around the blogosphere so I'm excited to finally join in on the fun. This week's questions are about fall time stuff, and I love the fall season so I'm really excited about this!

1. What is your favorite fall activity?
I love going decorating the house with fall decorations and making arts and crafts that gets me really into the spirit of the season. Of course, I also love everything about Halloween!

2. Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why?
I don't follow a football team since I don't really like the sport in general, but I love to silently root for the SF 49ers. NorCal pride all the way!

3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
In El Dorado Hills, there's an area called Apple Hill where they have apple-picking, harvest items to purchase, and many vendors and farms selling delicious food, especially so many things related to apples! It has always been fun in the past so I hope I can also visit this year. The pictures below are some pictures that I took last year.
Lots of yummy apples!
One of the farms in the area
Apple cider donuts!
Caramel apple milkshake



4. What are your favorite fall staple outfits?
I love wearing cardigans, hoodies, scarves, and my moccasins in the fall time. Comfort is a must!

http://ow.ly/oOOfe

Found on Pinterest
5. What things are his looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
I'm looking forward to starting my last year of undergrad at the end of this month, and I'm excited for the cooler weather! I love the changing of seasons, especially when the leaves change colors during the fall. Everything is beautiful, and I also get excited about decorating and baking.

6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Tradition?
I love Halloween! Who doesn't like free candy, right? Dressing up can also be fun, and celebrating Halloween in college is a whole other fun in itself. As for traditions, my family and I try to visit Apple Hill and indulge in everything apple-related from fresh apple juice to Dutch apple pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you so please say hello and leave a comment. :)