Thursday, September 5, 2013

La Bonne Soup Cafe


Artwork by the Bathroom
Another Bathroom Artwork
I had the best lunch in a long time today. I was waiting for my mom to go on her break, and I looked up places to eat on Yelp. When I saw that La Bonne Soup Cafe was nearby, I instantly knew I had to have it. I've heard so many things about the place before so I was definitely excited to try it for myself.

The menu listed a pretty good variety of soups and sandwiches, and they also had some daily specials listed on a whiteboard by the counter. Everything sounded delicious so it was really hard to choose just one. I decided to try the Brie and prosciutto sandwich, and it was absolutely divine! It was so flavorful, and I think I need to start putting Brie in more of my sandwiches from now on. The ingredients tasted fresh, and I think even the bread was pretty special. I also enjoyed the sparkling French soda that I got on a whim. It wasn't overly sweet, and it was just the right amount.

I was very impressed by the quality and service of this cafe. The cafe is a one-man operation, but I beat the lunch rush so the service was fast and great. The ambiance was amazing and super French as French music played softly in the background and the smell of delicious food lingered in the air. I can't wait to go back and try more things already. I highly recommend this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you so please say hello and leave a comment. :)