Tuesday, October 15, 2013

25 Facts About Me


It's crazy, but I can't believe it's been like a month and a half since I started this blog. What's even crazier is that my birthday is exactly 2 months away! This year has gone by super fast, and I'm super excited for the holidays. With midterms right now though... not so much. :( Anyway, here are 25 random facts about me!
  1. I love pandas. They're my favorite animals, and I'm obsessed. Just a tad. ;)
  2. My favorite color is blue, like turquoise blue; I hate pink.
  3. Trader Joe's and Target are my favorite stores! I'm a proud owner of a Red Card, and I can spend hours shopping or browsing around those stores. And I tend to do that often actually - no shame.
  4. I am allergic to mosquito bites, and they're the absolute worst to deal with.
  5. Tagalog is my native language, but sadly, I can only speak it a little bit now. I can understand it really well, but I'm working on becoming fluent again.
  6. I'm a Sagittarius, and my Chinese zodiac animal is the sheep/goat/ram depending on the calendar.
  7. The first time I went to Disneyland was for my high school senior grad night, and it was amazing because I went with my friends.
  8. I'm not athletic, but I enjoy playing tennis. I picked it up in high school, and I still try to play whenever I can now.
  9. I learned how to ride a bike during my first quarter in college. It was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, but it was also one of the best things I've ever learned.
  10. I have a major sweet tooth. I was the kind of kid that would take candy from strangers (sorry mom!) and not much has changed over the years...
  11. I don't like to sing or do karaoke, but I love to sing in the car. Car singing is the best.
  12. The first concert that I went to was this past summer, and I got to see Parachute, Andy Grammer, and Sara Bareilles perform. It was amazing!
  13. I've never broken a bone in my body.
  14. I love children, but I don't want my own. Parenting is hard work, and I'm not sure it's fit for me. I might change my mind someday, but that's definitely not in my plans anytime soon.
  15. I'm a Francophile. I love everything related to France and Paris, and I'm always dreaming of traveling there. Hopefully someday I'll finally be able to go once I'm financially independent.
  16. Fall and winter are my favorite seasons. Thankfully I live in the part of California that has changing seasons.
  17. I'm not a girly girl, but I'm a beauty product junkie. I hoard lip balms, and I love trying new skincare products.
  18. I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan! I grew up reading the series so I love anything that's Harry Potter! Visiting the Harry Potter World is definitely on my bucket list.
  19. I hate watching horror movies. I'm a big coward, and I get scared really easily. I prefer to watch romantic comedies, comedies, or adventure movies.
  20. I don't know how to cook, but I love to bake stuff! Banana bread was the first thing I learned how to bake, and it's my favorite thing to bake in general.
  21. I don't know how to swim even though I took lessons in elementary school. I don't enjoy swimming so I'm not too bummed about it.
  22. The only pets I've ever had in my life were a parakeet and random tropical fish. I'm not fond of cats or dogs because I had bad experiences with them when I was younger.
  23. I'm definitely a night owl, but I also like to be a morning person sometimes on the weekends
  24. My first real job aside from babysitting was working at Old Navy during a holiday season. I got the job halfway through my senior year of high school, and I loved the employee discount!
  25. I am awful at keeping plants alive. It's the saddest thing, but I really want to learn how to garden someday.

2 comments:

  1. I killed three plants in my dorm room last year... so I totally sympathize with you there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I killed one plant back in the dorms too. Dorm living is hard on plants for sure. :/

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you so please say hello and leave a comment. :)