Tuesday, October 29, 2013

L'Occitane Samples Haul


I went to the mall the last time I went home, and I stopped by L'Occitane to pick up a sample of their new Divine Cream. They were promoting it in their email newsletters so I was more than happy to pick one up to try for myself. I love getting samples because it's a great way to try out new products without the huge commitment of finishing a full-size product. I love L'Occitane's lavender shea butter hand cream so I'm already a little familiar with the brand. French lavender is one of my favorite scents, and getting their luxurious hand creams is a nice occasional treat.

The ladies there were super generous with giving me additional samples aside from the Divine Cream. It was super sweet of them, and I'm excited to try them all since I haven't tried their other offerings. I'm trying to use up my current products quickly so I can try these samples so I'll definitely post more about them in the future. If you get the chance to go to a L'Occitane shop, stop by and pick up some samples (they often give them away apparently) and try one of their hand creams!

4 comments:

  1. I'm dying to try some L'Occitane products!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know when you finally get the chance! :) They sell some products at Sephora too which is convenient.

      Delete
  2. oh my I LOVE L'Occitane! I guess I didn't need to comment about it, but hey why not :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L'Occitane is definitely worth commenting about. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you so please say hello and leave a comment. :)