Thursday, October 10, 2013

September Favorites

I loved a lot of things in September so I thought I'd start doing a monthly favorites series. Each month, I'll try to include beauty products, food obsessions, entertainment loves, and random favorites so there will be a little bit of everything!


  • I've mentioned my Dogeared Angel Wings Necklace before already, but I had to bring it up again in this post. I've been wearing it almost every single day, and it's simply perfect. It's definitely a life favorite!
  • I started using L'Occitane Lavender Hand Cream last month, and the French lavender scent is divine. It's a strong sort of lavender, and I like that it's not the artificial type of scent. It also moisturizes well so I've been using it a lot since my hands get so dry from my constant hand-washing.
  • I also started using a new lip balm, and it's Butterbeer Lip Butter! It smells like sweet butterscotch and vanilla. It smells more like a dessert rather than a drink, but that's okay with me since I love anything HP-related.
  • The Hello Breath Spray in Pink Grapefruit Mint came in my Co-Ed Supply August Box, and it's one of my favorites from that box. The packaging is so cute, and it fits well in my small makeup bag for school. It also locks when you twist it so it won't spill when you store it away. The flavor is also pretty fresh and not overwhelming.
  • I bought a new pair of Vans this month since I've had my other one for almost 2 years. I'm bummed that they don't have wide sizes anymore, but I still love the classic style. I chose the gray color so it can complement any outfit.
  • I couldn't include images of these in the collage, but I still want to talk about them anyway. I bought the Bear River Valley Cinnamon Trackers cereal this month, and it tastes like a thinner Cinnamon Toast Crunch! It's yummy, and it pairs well with vanilla almond milk. My other favorite is an app, and it's the C25K Free app. I've been using it to train for my 5K, and I like their 8 week/3 days a week program. This app has been really handy since I don't know how to pace myself or train for a run, and the best part is that it's completely free.
Donut Showdown is my new favorite Food Network tv show. It's basically like Cupcake Wars except it's for donuts. The show is also half an hour long with random themes in each show. I love donuts so I was really excited to discover this show, and I'll definitely be tuning in every time I go home for a weekend.

I have a bunch of random YouTube favorites:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you so please say hello and leave a comment. :)