Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Social: My Younger Self

Sunday Social

1. What were you like in middle school and high school?
Middle school was definitely my super awkward years. I wasn't super social, and I mostly kept to myself. High school was still awkward (well that's still true today), but I became more outgoing and sociable especially senior year. Throughout high school, I was really involved with extracurriculars, and I was driven to succeed and excel academically so I can get into a good college and get a lot of scholarships. Boring stuff really, but thank goodness I lived a little during my senior year.

2. What were your favorite pastimes?
I loved playing Pokemon games on my gameboy, watching lots of TV (like Full House and Gilmore Girls), and read books. During my senior year of high school, I picked up baking and watching Youtube videos. I still do all these things now, minus the Pokemon part because my gameboy is lost somewhere in Narnia...

3. What songs were you obsessed with?
I loved Britney Spears and boy bands for sure. I was a major pop music fan, and I was all about the 90's top hits.

4. What fashion statement do you look backing and cringe?
Wearing Uggs with everything. I never understood why everyone, especially celebrities, always wore them. I guess comfort is important, but they just don't look that great to me. They actually look pretty unflattering because they're bulky, but that's probably just me. Fashion in general baffles me often.

5. Who was your celeb crush?
I don't really remember who it was, but it might be Chad Michael Murray. One Tree Hill was one of my favorite shows while growing up, and he was so cute!


6. What was your favorite movie?
I never really had a favorite movie, but I always enjoyed watching Disney movies. I was really into the Princess Diaries and all the romantic comedies like 13 Going on 30 and Sweet Home Alabama.

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you so please say hello and leave a comment. :)