Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Social: Blogger Firsts

Sunday Social


1. What is the first blog you ever followed?
I'm not 100% sure, but it might be between Bakerella and smitten kitchen.

2. What was your first blog post about?
It was basically a small intro about me and my hopes for this little blog. It was definitely the hardest post ever since I don't enjoy talking about myself too much.

3. Who left you your first blog comment?
Taylor from The California College Student is the sweetest! :)

4. Who was the first blogger you ever met in person?
I've never met a blogger in real life, but I would definitely love to meet Bakerella, Joy the Baker, and David Lebovitz. Food bloggers are so cool!

5. What was your first “blogging milestone?”
Getting comments is awesome, and getting my first one was such a big deal for me. I never imagined that other people could stumble upon my blog and leave comments so I threw a little dance party in my head (It's the little things, right? :) ).

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you so please say hello and leave a comment. :)