Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday Social: Halloween


Sunday Social

I've been MIA because of midterms, school, and my internship so I apologize for not posting lately. I'm still trying to figure out how to balance blogging into my life, and I hope I can figure out some kind of schedule. Anyway, I love Halloween so I couldn't pass up this week's Sunday Social. I hope everyone has a fun and spooky Halloween this year! :)

1. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
In the 6th grade, I dressed up as a witch, and it was WICKED!

2. If you could go back to your childhood and dress up as something, what would it be?
I would have loved to dress up as one of the Disney princesses. Maybe Belle or Rapunzel since they're my favorites.

3. What was your favorite Halloween costume as an adult?
Last year, I tried dressing up as a Gryffindor girl. I also had Hermione's time turner as a prop, but sadly it didn't make it into this picture.
Santa Barbara Halloween '12
4. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Twix and Kit Kats! (mostly Twix)

5. What is your favorite Halloween memory?
I celebrated Halloween in Santa Barbara last year, and it was crazy!!! It was a lot of fun, and there were tons of people out and about in the streets. If you know what what Halloween is like in SB, the party shenanigans are real.

6. What is your favorite scary movie?
I don't like scary movies, but I think one of the best ones I've seen is The Poltergeist. It's an oldie, but it's really good.

I'm so excited for Halloween! Anyone have any plans! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the Hermione costume! And that is so neat you had a time turner prop! My love for Harry Potter is endless. ;)

    - Lauren @ anothermomanotherblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) The time turner is actually like a key chain from the Harry Potter world. It was given as a present from a family friend, and it's definitely one of my favorite gifts ever!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you so please say hello and leave a comment. :)